Find Sportsbook Players through Paid Ads
One way to find sportsbook players is through paid ads. You might come across terms such as online advertising, search engine marketing, or pay per click marketing. In fact, you can use these ad channels to direct traffic to your online bookie site.
Paid online ads is a huge industry. In the US alone, it generated more than $500 billion in 2011. You might be wondering why consider paying for ads when you can market your sportsbook PPH for free online?
Paid channel advertising is a powerful marketing tool because you can easily measure its value. You can set short-term and long-term goals by monitoring it. Also, it allows you to target the right market to ensure optimum ROI.
Find Sportsbook Players with Online Ads
The first step to finding sportsbook players with online ads is to know the different ad models available on the market. In particular, some of the types include cost-per-mille (CPM), cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-acquisition (CPA), cost-per-install (CPI), and cost-per-view (CPV).
- CPM – The ad agency bills you for every 1,000 impressions of the ad unit. There are no fees for clicks on ads. Also, you can choose a banner ad format to advertise your sportsbook pay per head.
- CPC – You pay the network for every click on the ad unit. In addition, clicks are easy to track. You only pay for traffic going to your sportsbook software site.
- CPA – You pay a percentage of the sales generated from the ad traffic. If there are no conversions, then you don’t need to pay for the ad.
- CPI – This type of paid ad is ideal if you have a mobile sportsbook app. You pay for every installation generated from the ad.
- CPV – If you want to run a video ad, then this ad format is for you. You pay for the number of viewers your ad gets.
These are the type of paid ads you can use to find sportsbook players. Make sure you choose the right one that suits your marketing goals.