If UK adults get their way, gamblers can’t use their credit cards to bet online in the country. According to a recent survey, most adults are in favor of not allowing the use of credit cards in gambling sites. The UK Gambling Commission conducted the poll between November 18 and 20. 2,000 adults answered the poll questions.

At present, 20 percent of credit card deposits in online gambling sites are made by gamblers who don’t have enough money in the bank. This is alarming as it can lead to financial problems.

The UKGC told bookie pay per head reviews and news sites that they made the poll to find ways to improve safety in the gambling market. Overall, seventy-seven percent of adults want to ban the use of credit cards in online gambling.

UK Adults vs. Credit Card Use in Gambling

UK Adults Want to Ban Online Gambling with Credit CardsAt present, players with inadequate funds make a total of £8.6 billion deposits to online gambling websites. Thus, people want to ban the use of credit cards in making online deposits.

Even the UK Liberal Democrat Party thinks it is a good idea to ban the use of credit cards for online gambling. In fact, it is one of its primary goals once they get the majority in the next elections.

According to pay per head sportsbook info, 56 percent of respondents said they agree with the credit card ban. Also, 21 percent said they somewhat agree with it. In total, 77 percent of respondents are in favor of not using credit cards to deposit at online casinos.

When it comes to genders, more female respondents want to ban credit cards for online gambling activities. According to the survey, seventy-nine percent of female respondents agree or strongly approve of the ban, according to a quality sportsbook pay per head.